- British Military Filtration Technology filters out pollution, gases, bacteria, and viruses.
- 100% pure activated carbon cloth which has sub-micron filtration capability.
- Protection against harmful gases, odours, pollen, smoke, allergens, and pathogens.
- Ideal for people at risk of respiratory diseases, living in or traveling to areas with high air pollution/smoke levels.
- The filter lifespan is based on the characteristics of the daily commuter.
Half hour journey to work and half an hour back.
- A breathing rate of 30 litres of air per minute
Pollution levels where the WHO (World Health Organisation) guidelines recommend that the average citizen should wear some form of respiratory protection.
- On this basis, we recommend
that the filter is changed every 69 hours of use in the environment.